Thursday, September 22, 2011

10 things about me:

As the title of this post suggests im going to tell you 10 things about me. :p


1. I am 22 years old.


2. I am married.


3. We have 4, ...yes 4, children together.


4. I am a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom).


5. We are Pagan. (I am an eclectic Witch)


6. We homeschool.


7. I am addicted to Chapstick. I have at least 5 of them on me at any given time lol.


8. I use "lol" and emoticon faces waaay too much. (Ill work on that) :p


9. The title of the blog "Taking things one day at a time...A glimpse at our chaotic life" is a mix of 2 things. One i am always telling myself to "take it one day at a time." ...it helps my problems seem more managable that way...idk. And two, whenever people see our family in public they see my 4 kids and just HAVE to say SOMETHING. That something is usually "wow, you sure have your hands full!" or "I dont know how you do it!" and in response i tell them "I love the chaos."


10. I have never done a blog before...im not even sure im any good at it. Im also not Tech-savy in the least. So if anyone even reads this, Welcome to my blog and please bear with me. :p





2 comments:

zmunni said...

Great first page. I just had to be the first to comment. Love ya sis-Chris

pinkdragonsegg said...

Thanks, lol. Love ya too. :)